Enjoy this open-face style Caesar Chicken Pita!
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Veggie Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup cucumber, sliced
- 4 tortillas or flat pita bread
- Salt and pepper
- Place chicken in crock pot or instant pot and cover in Veggie Caesar Dressing. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on high to marinate chicken and lock in flavor. When cooked through, cut the chicken into strips or shred.
- Warm the bread or tortillas in the microwave or on the stove.
- Top the bread or tortilla with chicken, lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
- Drizzle Veggie Caesar over the pita.
If you make these Caesar Chicken Pitas ahead of time, be sure to store them in an sealed container or individually wrap in foil and a resealable bag. This recipe will stay fresh for up to three days in the refrigerator and can be enjoyed cold or at room temperature.