Dig in with this creole-seasoned shrimp boil!
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 lb baby potatoes, sliced in halves
- 3 ears sweet corn
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. creole seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Miso Jalapeño dressing and marinade
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- Toss potatoes, sausage, and half of the creole seasoning together on the baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Leave space for the corn.
- Place the ears of corn (either with husk still on or wrapped in foil) in the empty space. Cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven to add the shrimp, garlic, remaining seasoning, and Miso Jalapeño to the pan.
- Return to oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Remove from oven.
- Set corn on the side to cool.
- When corn is cool enough to touch, remove the husks or foil and slice into 1" rounds.
- Add them back to the sheet, top with parsley, and serve family-style.
If you are worried about the spice level, either decrease the amount of creole seasoning or use Roasted Garlic dressing & marinade instead of Miso Jalapeño.