Reuben Dip with Roasted Garlic Kraut
4 oz. onion & chive flavored cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
2/3 cup prepared Thousand Island dressing
6 oz. deli corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup of Roasted Garlic sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
2 cups Swiss cheese, shredded
1 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
Rye bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 1 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and Thousand Island dressing.
- Add the Roasted Garlic sauerkraut, chopped corn beef, and 1 ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese to the creamed mixture.
- Stir until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Move the dip mixture into the baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
- Place into the preheated oven and bake until bubbly and golden, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives. Serve with rye bread or crackers for dipping.
For an even more delectable and cheesy appetizer, use additional cheeses. Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Colby are great in dips!