Kimchi Vegan Bibimbap - a Korean mixed rice bowl with veggies!
6 cups short grained rice, cooked
1 cup of Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup of sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup beansprouts
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tbsp. gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds, optional
- 2 tsp. sesame oil, optional
- Cook rice according to package.
Sauté the veggies in a non-stick pan. Season them with some salt and oil, to taste.
Assemble the bowls by placing 1-2 cups of rice in each bowl. Top with the cooked veggies and Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi.
- Add gochujang to each bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.
While this recipe is vegan, Bibimbap translates to "mixed rice with meat and assorted veggies" so feel free to customize to your dietary needs and use whatever veggies you have available. The combinations are endless!
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese