Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup
- 6 cups water or vegetable broth
- 8 oz. ramen noodles
2 tsps. olive oil
1 tsp. ginger, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi
- Mung bean sprouts
- Sesame seeds
- Hard boiled eggs
- Korean Chili Flakes
- Fresh greens
- Cleveland Kitchen Classic Kimchi
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in pot. Once hot add fresh ginger and garlic and sauté, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and water or vegetable broth to the pot. Stir well. Increase heat to high, cover, and bring water to a low boil.
Once boiling, reduce heat to medium. Add the kimchi and ramen noodles to the pot. Continue to cook until the noodles are done.
- Remove from heat and divide soup between desired number of bowls.
- Garnish with toppings: mung bean sprouts, additional kimchi, chili flakes, scallions, sesame seeds, hard boiled eggs and greens.
If you have a packet of instant noodles in your cupboard, forget the seasoning packet and give this Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup a try! The Classic Kimchi flavor will take your ramen to the next level.
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese