Snacking just got easier with this Italian No-Cook Lunch Bowl with Roasted Garlic Kraut!
1 Salami sausage, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella balls, mini
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup broccoli, steamed or raw
- Garlic Italian Dressing, for serving
- Crackers or nuts, optional
Grab a large or medium sized plate or bowl and small dip sized bowl.
Fill the dip bowl with Roasted Garlic Kraut and place in the middle of the plate.
Plate other ingredients in separate sections around the kraut.
Drizzle Garlic Italian Dressing over broccoli. Serve with crackers or nuts.
Use this recipe to feed a crowd or party by using a large serving tray with sections - just double all of the ingredients or add more vegetable and protein options!