These festive charcuterie board ideas will have you in the holiday spirit in no time!
Cheese: 1-2 oz. per person
- Aged Cheddar, Gruyere, Gouda
- Soft: Brie, Camembert, Goat
- Firm: Manchego, Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Blue: Gorgonzola, Stilton
Meats: 1-2 oz. per person
- Summer Sausage
Fruit: variety of fresh or dried fruit
- Apple slices
- Dried Apricots
- Dried Cherries
Nuts: 2-3 types of nuts
- Roasted Almonds
- Pecan Halves
Savory: 1-2 options
- Roasted Peppers
- Cleveland Kitchen Gnar Gnar
Dips: 2-4 tbsps. each
- Whole Grain Mustard
Breads: 2-3 varieties
- Bread slices
- Begin with a slate or wooden serving tray. You can also use a plate, cutting board, or even baking sheet. Any flat surface should work.
- First, arrange the cheese around the board. Include a variety of flavors and textures by choosing from different families of cheeses.
- Add in some charcuterie (meats), any suggested above or deli meats are good options.
- Add the assortment of breads and crackers. Try to use different sizes, shapes, and flavors.
- Add small dishes of jams, mustard, hummus or any other dips.
- Add some savory with small dishes or piles of pickles, olives, and Gnar Gnar.
- Fill in any gaps with fresh vegetables, fresh and dried fruits, nuts and other assorted edible garnishes.
Perfect for any occasion, Charcuterie Boards are fun, versatile, and an absolutely delicious addition to any spread! Here are just a few of our favorite combinations you can add your personal touch to:
- Classic: American Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Salami, Deli Meats, Olives, Assorted Nuts, Gnar Gnar
- Vegan: Blueberries, Apples, Blackberries, Almonds, Vegan Cheeses, Gnar Gnar
- Holiday: Gouda, Salami, Summer Sausage, Pickles, Dried Fruit, Fruit Jam, Beet Red Kraut
- Sweet & Spicy: Brie, Prosciutto, Grilled Vegetables, Fresh Fruit, Red Pepper Hummus, Gnar Gnar