Curry Kraut Fish Tacos
4 small round tortillas (corn for GF, low-carb for Keto)
½ lb. cod or any white fish
2 bell peppers thinly sliced
½ yellow onion thinly sliced
2 medium tomatoes chopped
¼ cup Curry Kraut
¼ avocado sliced
2 Tbsp. cilantro
2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Chipotle Smoked Red Jalapeño
- Preheat oven 375° F, and place fish and thinly sliced peppers and onions on baking sheet. Brush oil over fish and peppers, and sprinkle all with the seasoning spices.
- Bake both veggies and fish for 30 minutes.
- When finished stuff tortilla with fish, peppers and onion, curry kraut, tomato, and avocado.
- Substitute Low-Carb Tortillas to make this Keto.
By: Allie McTighe MS, RD, LD @SimplyCle.