1 lb potatoes
10-12 strips bacon
- 1 cup Classic Kimchi
- 2 tbsps. gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 2 tsps. garlic, chopped
- 1 cup scallions, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a baking sheet lined with foil, line up 10-12 strips of bacon. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until crispy. Set aside to cool. Reserve bacon fat for dressing, optional.
- Boil potatoes on medium-high heat for 10-20 minutes. When the water is boiling, carefully add in 3 eggs to the sauce pot. Reduce heat to simmer the eggs with potatoes for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside the eggs. Continue cooking potatoes until easily pierced with a fork.
- Cut potatoes into cubes. Peel the hard-boiled eggs, chop, and add to the cubed potatoes. Chop the bacon and add to the potatoes and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the Classic Kimchi, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and other ingredients into the potato mixture.
- Gently mix all the ingredients together until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Kimchi Potato Salad is sure to liven up any summer cookout or picnic! To keep fresh, store in a tightly sealed container. This recipe can be kept in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Check out these other great recipes
Kimchi Grilled Cheese