You can't go wrong with a classic Caesar salad!
- 1 small head romaine lettuce
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled, broiled, or air fried
- shaved parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. Veggie Caesar
- Prepare chicken (marinate with Veggie Caesar for extra flavor!) on the grill, broiler, or air fryer.
- Rinse, dry, and chop or tear romaine lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl, toss romaine, croutons, parmesan, and Veggie Caesar dressing.
- Top with sliced chicken breast and another drizzle of Veggie Caesar.
*To make this recipe vegan we recommend substituting the parmesan cheese with a sprinkle of nutritional yeast or your favorite vegan parmesan-alternative.
*To make this recipe keto simply leave out the croutons.