You only need one pan for theses Campfire Nachos with Gnar Gnar!
1 lb. ground beef
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa, for dipping
- 1/2 cup Gnar Gnar
- Miso Jalapeño Dressing or taco sauce, for serving
In a cast-iron skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until cooked through.
Create a space in the center of the meat and add jalapeños and green onions. Cook, stirring frequently for 3-5 minutes.
Transfer mixture to a bowl or container and line the bottom of the hot skillet with chips.
Spread the ground beef and green onion mixture evenly over the chips. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, Gnar Gnar, and a generous amount of cheese.
- Drizzle taco sauce or Miso Jalapeño Dressing over nachos. Add salsa or use for dipping.
After you've layered your nachos and covered it with sauce and cheese, try putting a lid or covering the skillet with aluminum foil to trap the heat and melt the cheese quickly.