One pan, a variety of vegetables, 30 minutes and your lunches are done for the week!
- 3 tbsps. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 package of mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 tbsps. Roasted Garlic Kraut
- 3-4 cups white rice, cooked
2 medium zucchinis, chopped
2 carrots, chopped
2 red bell peppers, chopped
1 large shallot or red onion, chopped
8 oz. of tempeh
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Whisk together the vinegar, oil and spices. Add the vegetables and tempeh to a large mixing bowl, then pour dressing over top. Toss or stir until combined.
Transfer mixture to the baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the tempeh has started to brown.
- Remove from oven and divide evenly between containers. Add rice and Roasted Garlic Kraut to each container. Allow to cool before placing in the refrigerator.
Feel free to substitute rice with quinoa, cauliflower rice, barley or any other grain/grain alternative you prefer for your meal prepping!